The Douglas Family
From Nature to Queens
"FROM NATURE TO QUEENS"
RAINE originates from our Founder's daughter's middle name meaning "Queen". Our Motto is "From Nature to Queens." We want you to Keep Reigning, however here we say a variation, "RAINE"!
RAINE Naturals, is a growing Mid-West company based in Indianapolis, IN founded by Teranika Douglas, our Founder & CEO: a US Navy Spouse, Mom-Trepreneur, & Nurse Practitioner specializing in Psychiatric-Mental Health. Mrs. Douglas interest in Natural Products peaked several years ago when working as a nurse. She suffered from severe dry skin due to strict hygienic requirement of working in a hospital setting. She says, "I purchased so many store-bought products, however nothing seemed to work. One day I tried natural shea butter and that was a game changer, as it naturally alleviated my skin issues", she explains. She is a firm believer that God put certain natural oils and extracts on earth, such as shea butter and other elements to naturally care for ourselves.
Her role as a military spouse has afforded Mrs. Douglas the invaluable opportunity to meet women from around the world. Amid the diversity she has encountered, Mrs. Douglas has noticed a common thread- many women are overwhelmed by societal pushes toward perfectionism, and inauthentic body ideals. She established Raine Naturals to encourage women to live a natural, healthy life.
Raine Naturals sells and produces natural and near- natural skincare products. Our company is committed to delivering premium, quality products. Say no to toxins and yes to Mother Nature!
OUR CORE VALUES
- Celebratory of our divine natural selves
- Inclusive of diversity + every Woman
- Women Empowerment
- Supporting our communities particularly our women and youth in terms of entrepreneurship + healthy body image
- Anti-tanning Stance as artificial tanning can be harmful to our skin and lead to premature aging (Although Limited Natural Tanning while our skin is protected is ok)
- Anti-Bleaching Stance as bleaching can be harmful to our skin
- As women our physical + mental health matters, and skincare is an integral part of our wellbeing
- Skincare is a sacred and special gift to ourselves